Stock Moe's Video Review of 12/10/2020
NIO Stock Price Prediction With LI Stock Price And XPEV Stock Price
- Stock Moe talks about the current situation in the EV market.
- There has been a massive sell-off partly due to public offering events from Nio, Li Auto and Xpev
NYSE: NIO - Nio Inc & NASDAQ: LI - Li Auto Inc. & NYSE: XPEV Xpeng Inc
- Expects a 10% drop the coming days, but that should be about it.
- “Nio is the number one stock to own if you want exposure in China for EV”
- Because of the steep run-up of the stocks, big funds will have to re-balance and sell off. This could cause the public to sell off.
New law that could delist foreign companies
- Law goes into affect in 2022
- Companies have to fail for 3 years in order to be de-listed
- In case a company gets de-listed, they could put their stocks for sale on f.e. the Hongkong Exchange. Brokers provide access to these exchanges.
- Stock Moe is weary of companies that don’t want to provide transparency regarding their finances.
- Both Xpev, Li Auto and Nio have had public offerings recently.
- Very common that stocks dip after this event.
Similarity in price action pattern
- Li Auto and Nio have a very similar price action pattern
Reviewing Stock Moe's Statements
We picked Stock Moe’s most important statements and put them out for our factchecking team.
Most Predictions Are: Accurate
"Tesla will be $650 a share end of 2020"
In his video of 11/29/2020 Stock Moe made this prediction.
"Snowflake will be at $429+ a share end of 2020"
This prediction has been made in Stock Moe’s video of 12/16/2020
"Tesla will be $500 in November"
In his video of 5/20/2020 Stock Moe made this prediction.
If you create an account through the button below, you get 2 free stocks worth $5 up to $500! By depositing $100 you will get 2 more free stocks worth $16 to $3200. These free stocks will guarantee a head start with a 21% to 370% increase of worth at a minimum! You also help us get compensated for the hard work and love we put in this website!
Webull is a mobile app-based brokerage that features commission-free stock and exchange-traded fund (ETF) trading. It’s regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
Webull offers active traders technical indicators, economic calendars, ratings from research agencies, margin trading and short-selling. Webull’s trading platform is designed for intermediate and experienced traders, although beginning traders can also benefit.