Stock Moe's Dec 20, 2020 Video Recap
STIMULUS AGREED MADE Second Stimulus Checks Included This Is Fantastic STOCK MARKET NEWS
- $900 billion stimulus package.
- President Elect Biden said that this should be considered as ‘a down payment’.
- Stock Moe expects that the stock values will increase significantly because of this news.
Stimulus Package For Families
- A family of four could receive $2400 of income depending of the age of the children.
- Unemployment benefits will be extended $300 per week.
- Could start as early as December 27th.
Stimulus & The Stock Market
- The FEDS allowed Banks to do the shares buy back.
- 2021 will be a great year due to all the support by the FED.
- Stock Moe expected a pullback in 2022, but the Federal government shared that they will provide support in the coming 2 years.
Reviewing Stock Moe's Statements
We picked Stock Moe’s most important statements and put them out for our factchecking team.
Most Predictions Are: Accurate
"Tesla will be $650 a share end of 2020"
In his video of 11/29/2020 Stock Moe made this prediction.
"Snowflake will be at $429+ a share end of 2020"
This prediction has been made in Stock Moe’s video of 12/16/2020
"Tesla will be $500 in November"
In his video of 5/20/2020 Stock Moe made this prediction.
If you create an account through the button below, you get 2 free stocks worth $5 up to $500! By depositing $100 you will get 2 more free stocks worth $16 to $3200. These free stocks will guarantee a head start with a 21% to 370% increase of worth at a minimum! You also help us get compensated for the hard work and love we put in this website!
Webull is a mobile app-based brokerage that features commission-free stock and exchange-traded fund (ETF) trading. It’s regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
Webull offers active traders technical indicators, economic calendars, ratings from research agencies, margin trading and short-selling. Webull’s trading platform is designed for intermediate and experienced traders, although beginning traders can also benefit.