Stock Moe’s Video Review of 12/17/2020
- Because Tesla’s inclusion in the S&P 500 there will be a lot of buying pressure on december 21st.
- On the other side Tesla’s inclusion means that funds will have to sell other stocks in the S&P 500. This could create some interesting ‘short’ opportunities.
- Apartment Investment and Management Co stock will be de-listed from the S&P 500 and will definitely decrease in value.
NASDAQ: TSLA – Tesla Inc
- Given Tesla’s valuation, it will get a 2% share in the S&P 500
- $100 billion worth of shares will have to be bought by the funds in order to include Tesla in the S&P 500
- Since Tesla will have to be bought by the funds, it will create a lot of downwards pressure because other stocks in the S&P 500 will have to be sold to make place.
NYSE: NIO – Nio Inc – ADR
- Stock Moe feels really happy about Nio.
- The base has been set around $42.00 after Nio’s capital raise.
- Stock Moe loves Nio’s current price
NYSE: AIV – Apartment Investment and Management Co
- This stock will be de-listed from the S&P500
- This will create a lot of downwards pressure
- Great opportunity to do ‘short’ plays