Stock Moe’s Video Review of 12/17/2020
- “Online gambling is the future”
- Global online gambling could get to $92.9 billion by 2023. Currently it’s $59 billion.
- New York is in the process of legalizing online gambling.
- 75% of U.S. states are working on legalizing online gambling.
NASDAQ: DKNG – Draftkings Inc
- Recent dip happened because DKNG raised capital
- Has a foot in 10 different states that cover over 20% of the US population.
- Draftkings signed an exclusive deal with Disney (ESPN) to become the co-exclusive sportsbook link-out for ESPN’s family fantasy sports.
- Secured an exclusive deal with Turner Sports
- Stock Moe’s price prediction on Draftkings: $90 end of 2021
- Loop Capital Markets analyst Daniel Adam gave a price prediction on Draftkings of $100.
NASDAQ: LCA – Landcadia Holdings II Ord Shs Class A (Golden Nugget Online Gaming)
- During online gambling, you have live dealers that play cards.
- Will double over the coming 24 months.
NYSE: DMYT – dMY Technology Group Inc (Rush Street)
- SPAC will be merging with Rush Street
- The merge will happen on December 29th
- Ticker will change into RSI
- Owns 16.3% of iGaming market share
- Located in Pennsylvania and have 28% local market share
- Became ‘Casino Operator of the Year’
- iGaming is forecast to be bigger than Sports bettings (3 to 5 times bigger)