Daily Digest of
December 18, 2020
In this article: Stock Market Outlook – Tesla – Nio – Teladoc – Apartment Investment and Management Co
Stock Market Outlook
Stock Moe - Market Outlook
- Doesn’t see any sign of a crash coming up
- The FED will continue their $120 billion dollar per month purchase program. This is a great sign for the stock market next year.
- Expects 2021 and 2022 to be great years.
NASDAQ: TSLA - Tesla Inc
Stock Moe - Tesla
- S&P Global Ratings upgraded the stock to a BB from a BB- rating.
- After the capital raise this week, the company is able to become ‘net zero for debt’, meaning they have enough money to expand.
- S&P500 inclusion is coming up on Monday before the market opens.
Joseph Hogue - Tesla
- Given Tesla’s valuation, it will get a 2% share in the S&P 500
- $100 billion worth of shares will have to be bought by the funds in order to include Tesla in the S&P 500
NYSE: NIO - Nio Inc - ADR
NYSE: TDOC - Teladoc Health Inc
Jack Spencer - Teladoc
- Institutions own 55% of the company
- Over the next year or so, Jack Spencer is not totally sure whether the company will experience a lot of growth. He does think telehealth is a growth market for the long term.
- Average price prediction of Teladoc target from 26 analysts comes to $243 a share.
- Business Insider reported that Amazon is building a telehealth services business that could compete against Teladoc. This will create downwards pressure. Jack doesn’t believe that Amazon could hurt Teladoc since they will help to grow the market.
NYSE: AIV - Apartment Investment and Management Co
Stock Moe - AIV
- This stock will be de-listed from the S&P500 as a result of the Tesla listing.
- Could be an opportunity for ‘short’ moves since all the funds will have to sell this stock.
If you create an account through the button below, you get 2 free stocks worth $5 up to $500! By depositing $100 you will get 2 more free stocks worth $16 to $3200. These free stocks will guarantee a head start with a 21% to 370% increase of worth at a minimum! You also help us get compensated for the hard work and love we put in this website!
Webull is a mobile app-based brokerage that features commission-free stock and exchange-traded fund (ETF) trading. It’s regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
Webull offers active traders technical indicators, economic calendars, ratings from research agencies, margin trading and short-selling. Webull’s trading platform is designed for intermediate and experienced traders, although beginning traders can also benefit.